THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, February 26, 2010

My Comic Re-Reading List










After watching the new animated Justice League movie and the included preview for their next release (Batman: Under The Hood), I've become interested in re-reading some of the more enjoyable DC "event" stories from recent years that I have in my collection. Most are crossover events but a few are from solo books. Feel free to read along with me!

Hush (Batman)

The "Red Hood" Story Arc (Batman)

Identity Crisis (mini-series)

Various "Countdown" Miniseries (Not to be confused with the weekly "Countdown" series preceding "Final Crisis")

Infinite Crisis (Mini-series)

52 (Weekly year-long series)

Then I think I'll try reading the various "Final Crisis" tie-ins without reading the actual "Final Crisis" mini-series itself. I imagine everything will make much more sense that way...

No comments: