THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, February 8, 2010

The Return Of The 360!













Late last week marked the return of my xbox from repair. Well technically that's not true. They gave me a "replacement unit" which I sincerely hope has the latest internal build so that I can avoid the even greater likelihood that my old unit had toward the red ring of death.

Either way, everything is working great and we rocked out to Rock Band last night after the Superbowl.

And yet, despite having my system back, I find that I am completely hooked on Final Fantasy 12 again for the PS2! So my goal is to play through and finish FF 12 before the new one comes out in early March.

Can he do it? Place yer bets folks, the race is on!

No comments: