THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Toilet Best For Diapers













A few weeks ago my son cooked up some "poop soup" for me. I kid you not. His diaper was a bowl of brown liquid terror.

We use cloth diapers, so unfortunately this wasn't something I could just throw away. Armed with rubber gloves and a plastic bag, I did the best thing I could think to do. I took it out in the back yard and "hosed the crap out of it".

Although the spray nozzle delivered fantastic water pressure, the procedure was not as efficient as I'd hoped. But God saw fit to give me another opportunity last night. This time I took a more hands on approach and dunked, rubbed and squeezed the crap off where it belongs. In our toilet.

That's love, people.

No comments: