THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Technology Bytes









Once I make my millions (or just have enough to employ someone) I think the first position I will fill is "Administrator of make-technology-problems-go-away".

I've spent so many years exercising the creative part of my brain that it has swollen and suffocated the technology part. So when error messages pop up, or software behaves in strange and mysterious ways not intended by the engineer, I can only hope that I can fiddle my way through or find some tech support that can solve the problem quickly. The only problem is, tech support can rarely solve the problem quickly!

People say all the time how much technology has advanced, but I don't see how that's true when you have to know WAAAY to much about it in order for it to work properly!

(Sigh...)

Okay, I feel little better now. Let's see if I've gotten an e-mail from that tech support guy yet.

No comments: