THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, May 24, 2010

Holy Crap I'm In My Office!!













I can't believe I'm sitting here! For the last three weeks I've had a highly unusual amount of subbing to do. I normally only substitute teach an average of 5 days a month and run my business from home the rest of the time. The last three weeks I've been subbing 4 out of 5 days a week. Some of the only times I've done any work for my company in the last month have been on Saturdays, and so I actually had to remind myself that today was Monday!

But YIKES! It's already 11am! The day is racing by already and I've got three weeks of odds and ends to catch up on before I can build any creative momentum again!

See ya!

No comments: