THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, May 10, 2010

There Goes My Fun Money!












I've been spending my "fun money" conservatively for awhile, but after seeing Iron Man 2 I finally felt that it was time to get caught up on my "Ultimate Marvel" reading. All the trade paperbacks for the "Ultimatum" crossover are now released and even more importantly, available for cheaper on Amazon. So I dropped a little over 60 bucks (that's a lot for me) to order them and they'll be arriving on Wednesday! (Comic book day! Perfect!)

But with "Daybreakers" coming out on Bluray/DVD tomorrow and Final Fantasy 13 still on my "to buy" list, I have a lot of saving up to do between now and whenever I finish playing "Mass Effect"! I smell another "Summer Of Free" coming...

No comments: