THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, July 23, 2010

Waiting For ComiCon












Well, I was hoping to have some cool stuff to blog about regarding ComiCon, but between my busy day and the relatively few podcasts and videos that have become available so far, there isn't much to talk about yet.

Not sure what my plan is yet for the podcast. I may do two weeks about ComiCon, putting the first podcast out early next week and the second on Saturday of next week to give me time to take in the coverage available.

Either way, I'm in a bit of a waiting mode now, so I might as well play some more Dragon Age!

No comments: