THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Can't Believe I'm Excercising!










I'm about the least athletic person I know. So imagine my surprise when I realize that I've been getting on our treadmill 5 days a week, almost every week this summer, for 30 minutes! Woohoo!

I never thought I would actually enjoy pushing myself physically, but it's something I've come to enjoy taking on as a challenge.

Right now I jog for two songs of my workout (near the beginning and end) and walk fast the rest of the time. I also use 5 pound weights to give my arms something to worry about.

My goal is to be jogging for a third song of my workout music by this fall and eventually jog the entire 30 minutes!

Baby number two will be arriving in late October and subbing starts up again next week, but I'm determined to movie forward, so here goes!

No comments: