THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Deadline Free!!











For the last 4 years I've run a small business from my home and given myself deadlines for the projects we release. That might sound like an easy life, setting your own deadlines, but the self-imposed deadlines I set are more demanding than even I would have thought, starting this thing out.

And for more than two years straight, I've had project deadlines constantly looming just a few months ahead of me. But today, for the first time in over two years, I'm back to the drawing board on a project, starting from scratch, with the finish line so far out of sight I couldn't set a deadline for myself if I tried.

And it...feels...awesome!

No comments: