THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Awesome Life Of The Hermit




I'm starting my weekend a little early this week and my agenda will pin me down at home a bit. Luckily, I'll be able have a lot of time to kick back and do some geeky stuff.

After the let-down of All-Star Superman, I'm suddenly itchin' to watch my Superman Animated Series DVDs and my remastered copies of the Fleischer cartoons.

I'm also REALLY into Diablo 2 lately and might even end up beating the game before Dragon Age 2 or Torchlight comes out!

And my book supply is doing unusually well, with a book and a half to read by an author I'm really digging (Fiona McIntosh, The Quickening Trilogy) and another in waiting for another series I'm eating up (The Noble Dead, Barb and J.C. Hendee).

Can someone remind me what there is that's worth doing in this place called "outdoors"? Life in re-circulated air conditioning can be SO EXCITING!!

No comments: