THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Dragon Age Dilemma





I find myself in a bit of dilemma right now. And I don't think the word could possibly be used more loosely.

I'm on my second play through of Dragon Age origins. The route I've taken has provided a very different experience from my first time through and I've been having a blast. I'm probably about 5-7 hours from the end of the game, making for a great segue into Dragon Age 2, which I'll be picking up tomorrow. But I'm nerding out in such a major way over DA2 that I don't know if I'll be able to stand waiting to play, which I'll have to do if I finish my second run on Dragon Age Origins first! What to do, what to do!

I'd like to submit that calling this a "dilemma" is comical evidence that God has blessed my life in ridiculously abundant ways that I haven't possibly earned.

No comments: