THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Still On Dragon Age Origins




With huge anticipation I picked up my pre-paid copy of Dragon Age 2 yesterday, and yet it still sits in front of me beneath a seal of plastic wrapping.

Make no mistake, I'm about to explode in anticipation and I only have two or three hours left of my second Dragon Age Origins play-through to complete. But I realized two nights ago that between all the work I've been cramming in and the two boys biting at my ankles, it had been a little while since me and "The Mrs." had spent some time hanging out.

So I opted to get us a movie last night, which we curled up on the couch to watch and cringe together at. ("The Next Three Days". Good movie!)

But today, after cramming in some more work and somehow managing a run to my comic book store, I plan to liberate Ferelden, or destroy it...

Actually, I don't think destroying it is a gameplay option. What's up, Bioware?

Oh. A trilogy you say? Okay... But I'll be expecting the option for game three!

No comments: