THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Help Me Out By Playing Free Video Games!











In just a few weeks, I will be officially launching The Summer Of Free on The Spirit Blade Underground Podcast. This summer, my primary focus will be on highlighting cool free video games available online. Specifically, video games that most anyone can play, even with relatively old computers.

I've located a few sites with some great looking browser-based games and a few others with a retro gaming vibe that hardly requires any performance power. But there's no way I'll be able to go through all of these games myself in time to be of any use to you!

I need some volunteers who are willing to go to a specific website for me (which I will provide) and try out a handful of games for about 30 minutes each and then write or call in to me with their first impressions for any of those games that are actually worth checking out. If I get even just three people to help me out, that's about 15 games that have been checked out and given a fair shot, any number of which might turn out to be great options for those of us who want to save some money over the next few months!

And the idea is that it will be fun for you, too! If you have a particular kind of game you like to play, I can easily assign you those types of games to check out so that you don't have to wade through a bunch of war strategy games or action RPGs when that's not your thing.

If you're interested, get in touch with me ASAP! The Summer Of Free is almost here!

No comments: