THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Taco Night!













I used to say that Lasagna was my favorite food. I think that's still true. Especially my mom's Lasagna. But I don't know that I could eat it for every meal, day after day, week after week.

I think I could maybe do that with tacos, though. Tacos from anywhere and everywhere. Taco Bell, home-made or fancy authentic establishment. It doesn't really matter. I want any and all tacos. And tonight is taco night in the Frandsen home.

You'd think that since I do all the cooking we could have taco night every night. But in additional to loving tacos, I also love my wife quite a bit.

No comments: