THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, November 18, 2011

The Craziness Begins!





















Good grief. Not even Thanksgiving yet and the Christmas season is already kicking my butt. Although to be fair, not all of it is Christmas related.

I've got two songs to prepare for a memorial service Monday, a phone meeting over the weekend to go over details with an author whose audio book I'm producing, sign-up sheets to copy and put on clipboards just a few minutes before I run around at the beginning and end of classes on Sunday to announce and start organizing the annual caroling ministry I run(that a huge crazy animal by itself!), another song to prepare for a women's Christmas event at our church, 4 readings to write for use in our Christmas Eve service and the list seems to go on and on.

It's actually not so much finding time for all of these things as it is remembering to get them done and at very specific times. I can hack away at a to do list all year long. In fact, that's basically what my work entails. But when that to do list has specific times and dates attached to it, I start to lose it a bit and have to start writing on my hand to remember what's coming next.

Hopefully I won't be adding a trip to the hospital to my agenda to be treated for ink poisoning!

No comments: