THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, May 28, 2007

Comic Book Files!

Today begins a new era in my comic book collecting. With the help of some gaming buddies I finally got the special file cabinet we ordered upstairs and soon I will have it situated in my office. I have more than 8 long-boxes of comics in my office and the collection just keeps growing. But now I have a filing cabinet that will allow me to stack them on top of each other and still have really easy access to all the favorites I'd like to re-read. It's pretty much my personal geek paradise. Although sliding it into place and loading my comics will have to wait for now. It's back to slaving away at my computer on some "Dark Ritual" scenes. My OTHER personal geek paradise!


No comments: