THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

Jaded Visalian Interview


I had a great interview with Dave over at http://www.thejadedvisalian.com/
He's been the second person in less than 2 months to mention the lack of titles on each track of Spirit Blade. (Sigh. oops!) So I went back and added titles to each track of the mp3 download that will be on the new website this week.
It was great to talk to someone who enjoyed Spirit Blade so much! (Although, I guess if he hated it he probably wouldn't have had me on his show, huh?)
Each interview I do is a blast because everyone is asking different questions. (Also helps that I like talking about Spirit Blade!) This one is just a little over 20 minutes, so check it out!

No comments: