THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, May 11, 2007

What to do....

My wife Holly is gone this whole weekend. Won't be back until Tuesday night. I had this great plan to go rent a bunch of weird freaky horror movies that she would never watch with me, but after 30 minutes of looking I didn't find a single movie that looked good.

So here I am, blogging, wishing there was something more exciting to do than re-load my "Diablo" character back at the start of the game because I'm more than half-way through and it's become too hard for me to get further.

I'm watching Dark City with a friend tonight, but until then I've got six hours to fill.
Had a late night working on SB Productions stuff last night and have already spent a few hours today on it again, so I'm ready for a break.

But here I am, the golden moment has arrived. All this free time on my hands.... and nothing I can think of to do with it.
What a sad little existence I have.

1 comment:

DAVe said...

http://www.thejadedvisalian.com/2007/05/11/feed-numero-47-spirit-blade/