THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, August 6, 2007

"How do you explain the 'zombie soul-sucking' effect?"

I turned on the TV last night, looking for something to watch for a few minutes. A local televangelist program was good for a few laughs while I watched one of their suit and tie soloists over-emote each individual word he sang, but the humor only lasted moments before I became annoyed.

Surfing a little more I turned to the sci-fi channel. A bottomless well of classic films including "Mansquito" and "Frankenfish". The first line I heard on the currently playing movie (called "Mammoth") was, "How do you explain the 'zombie soul-sucking' effect?"

Sigh! I REALLY wish Mystery Science Theatre 3000 was still on the air. The sci-fi channel is giving them waaay too much to work with.

No comments: