THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

New Game!


After much thought and careful consideration, I picked up a used copy of "Rogue Galaxy" last night.
I've not played far enough into it to give it a full review, but maybe in a few more weeks I'll put something here and/or on the podcast.
It's basically an action RPG, but in a japanese style. So it's not Champions of Norrath, but it's not as innocent and fun-loving as Kingdom Hearts.
I don't think it will be the best game I've ever played, but it looks like the ride will still be very enjoyable!

No comments: