THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Comic Book Explosion!








---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------After being out of town for a week, I've only now just picked up last week's comics. It was a big week for me, too! (9 different comics to buy)

In just two more days I'll be going back to pick up THIS week's comics!

Add to that the fact that I effectively received 4 Knights Of The Dinner Table trade paperbacks and I've got a stack of books to read that will keep me busy all weekend! So much geekiness and so little time!!

No comments: