THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Legend Of The Seeker!!



Fantasy Fans Rejoice!!

Terry Goodkind's epic fantasy series is now going to be a TV Series! Even if you've never read the books, go check out the trailer here:

http://www.legendoftheseeker.com/

Looks frickin' sweet!

2 comments:

Alan said...

I loved those books -- interesting message (although a little preachy at times), well-written, terrific characters.

Anonymous said...

I agree,
His philosophy could run a little thick here and there, but I can't really point a finger without admitting my own guilt in that arena.

However, I DO remember feeling that the morality he presented was a little inconsistant at times.

Thanks for your thoughts!

Paeter