THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

No More Phoenix GameCon...



I just got a very sad e-mail this week from the producer/organizers of the annual Phoenix GameCon. They are moving out of state and will no longer be running the event. So unless someone else grabs the wheel, I may be missing out on my RPG/Boardgame convention experience next summer! Very sad.

Hopefully SOMEONE will be able to cary on the tradition. It was a fairly good sized convention and I had fun both years that I attended. (I only skipped this year because I went to GenCon.) I'd hate to think that I'll have to start making the trek to ComiCon every year if I want an annual convention experience. That's just way to pricy to do on a regular basis!

Here's hoping the Phoenix GameCon is somehow reborn, better than ever! (Heck, I'll even take reborn "not quite as good"!)

No comments: