THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, January 16, 2012

Movie Day!



















Today I'm taking most of the day off and the main event this morning is a movie with my oldest son.

We're fixin' to pop some popcorn, get under a blanket on the couch and throw in a DVD. Well, carefully place one in the player, touching only the rim of the disc and never the data side. I'm trying to teach my son proper care for DVDs. (Wish I could teach the same thing to more Red Box renters. Yikes! Scratchy fingerprint city! Who are these animals?)

I'm thinking he might be ready for Prince Of Egypt. He likes songs in videos a lot. But if there aren't enough of them, or if he decides some parts are too scary, we might switch over to the Superman animated "movie" The Last Son Of Krypton... which would also be fine with me. ;-)

No comments: