THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The SBU Movie Awards!





















Spirit Blade Underground Podcast listener and contributor, David Arington, gave me what I thought was a great suggestion to have some kind of "movie awards" in January or February for the flicks of the previous year.

So I'm giving it a go this year, and starting fairly small. But if people respond with interest, I can increase the number of available award categories next year.

This year there are two awards to be announced. One for the highest quality film and another for the most thought-provoking.

I've narrowed down the nominees based on the highest scores I gave out in each category of my movie reviews in 2011. Four have been selected in each of the two categories and polls have been set up to determine the winners. All that remains is for YOU to VOTE!

You'll find both polls on our forums, and can jump to them easily by clicking here!

Polls close on Thursday, February 9th and the winner will be announced on the following episode of the Spirit Blade Underground Podcast! Don't delay! Vote right now!

No comments: