THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, November 12, 2007

My Wife Rocks!!


Why? Because when I feel like being heroic, when I feel like killing Orcs and Goblins and maybe even an evil Wizard or two, Holly is ready (and quite able) to take on the role of "Zargon" in the classic fantasy boardgame, Heroquest. Usually, when I play these kinds of games with friends, I play the bad guy and control all the monsters and traps on the board. And don't get me wrong, that's my default preference.
But every once in a while it's fun to be the good guy, too. That's why it's so awesome to have a wife that enjoys taking time now and then to travel with me into the depths of imagination. Speaking of which, our son will be asleep soon, so I better go get ready! She is undoubtedly already plotting my demise!

No comments: