THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, April 4, 2008

Doom Remix?

I'm getting ready for the "Gameathon" I'll be hosting at my house at the beginning of May. One of the games we'll be playing is "Doom: The Boardgame". I went to Boardgamegeeks.com to see if there were any user-created goodies or modifications I could check out to spice up the game a little, and I found a link to this website:
http://doom.ocremix.org/main.html

A group of passionate musicians decided to re-mix the soundtrack to the classic Doom PC game. I've never played the PC version, but what little I heard of the re-mix isn't bad! It's also FREE to download, so if you're a Doom fan you probably owe it to yourself to check this out. I'll probably be downloading the project for background music while we play the boardgame, but you may just dig the tunes.

No comments: