THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, October 13, 2008

GL Movie Lookin' Good!!



Today I discovered a great blog that chronicles news and reports about the upcoming Green Lantern movie hitting theatres in 2010. I've only started looking through this blog and haven't hit any major spoilers yet. Just enough details to make my mouth water. Enjoy!

http://green-lantern.moviechronicles.com/

2 comments:

Alan said...

I am a long-time fan of GL (Hal and John S are my faves), and look forward to this. but I wonder how to keep from looking cheesy ...

I do hope they spend some quality time on OA, as well. The Guardians could work on the big screen.

--Alan

Anonymous said...

Hey Alan,
I'm a fan of the concept more than any specific GL. Although I wish they'd tap into John Stewarts "Mosaic" history. (He's half-guardian for pete's sake! Did everyone forget that? Yep,'cuz the book didn't sell.)

Keep an eye here. I'll have a link to an AWESOME script review for this movie soon. I think you'll be pleased.