THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Paeter For President?

Last week I had a little fun with some friends and family members by sending this e-mail and link out to them. One friend of mine really got freaked out and was buying into it, until about half-way through the video that the link leads to:

Hey guys,

I've just been getting so frustrated with politics lately. I don't know who to trust. But last week I realized something. I trust me.

So with alot of prayer and tears, Holly and I made the decision to channel all of our finances from Spirit Blade Productions into a campaign to elect me President of the United States. We started last week and I haven't slept a single night since then, working as hard as I can to develop an online following. It's amazing to see how our efforts have been blessed! Contributions are coming in from all over and the campaign is suddenly taking off like wildfire. Check out this news story about us!

http://www.tsgnet.com/pres.php?id=46832&altf=Qbfufs&altl=Gsboetfo

Anyway, thanks so much for your love and support. I hope you'll continue to help me out in this new life direction by voting for me in November.

See ya!

Paeter

2 comments:

Alan said...

For starters, I don't know if you meet the 35-year-old age requirement.

And no offense, with that unusually-spelled first name, getting correct write-in votes may pose a challenge, as well.

But you know I'm with you! -- Alan

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. I forgot about the age thing. Well hey, if the other candidates can make promises they can't keep, I might as well promise to be 35 years old, right?
But you probably got me on the name thing.

Argh! A perfect plan ruined by an unexpected letter "A"!