THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, December 14, 2009

Forced Vacation














I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to some time off! Not to mention a few things each year that I look forward to in the Christmas season!

We will be getting together with my family a few days before Christmas, and I'm itching for my Mom's lasagna, which she makes every year on Christmas Eve, though we'll get it early this year!

For Christmas itself, and the week following, we'll be out in Pennsylvania visiting my wife's family for a week. Then, I'm most looking forward to the "forced vacation". It's hard for me to take time off, but since we will be out of town and away from my desktop computer and recording/mixing equipment, I will be completely
cutting myself off from work (except for any possible technical assistance e-mails) for the entire week. I can already smell the pages of my book as I bury my nose all week long! Woohoo!

Oh yeah, and family and stuff, that'll be cool too, blah blah blah...

Just kiddin' Corbetts!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Paeter, I too am taking a forced vacation. I look forward to mid-December until after the New Year every year because we have Christmas traditions and I love to take time to just relax and not worry about work so much. Enjoy your vacation and I will enjoy mine! :D