THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Friday, June 24, 2011

White Knuckle Rafting











I'll be out of town on vacation all of next week (so you won't see any posting here), and around this time next week I'll be gripped with terror on some big whitewater rapids in Alaska.

My wife is into nature and outdoors and things that can potentially kill you, so we're going to get in this inflatable group coffin and paddle ourselves to the presence of God.

She tells me it will be fun, but I have my doubts. I've gone rafting before, but these rapids are scaled up from the last ones we attempted. All dramatics aside, we should be just fine. But will I still be stressed out? Yep.

See you on the other side!



P.S.
I may not have mentioned it here yet, but since July 4th is your last shot, I thought I'd mention the MASSIVE 50% off sale going on at the Spirit Blade Productions Online Store. Don't miss it!

No comments: