THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ready For Class 5!











Well, it looks like I survived my white-water rafting experience!

Last weekend I went rafting with my wife on a two-hour trip that took us through class 3 and 4 rapids. Previously we'd been on a 2-4 class trip and my wife wanted to sign us up for a class 5 trip this time. But cautious (aka, cowardly) as I am, I insisted on "baby steps" and we took the 3-4 class trip.

As I might have expected, it was a great time and a fun challenge. When we put our paddles away and walked up from the shore I told my wife that she could go ahead and put a class 5 trip on the books.

I hear the Grand Canyon has some good rapids! And I'm always up for riding a donkey!

No comments: