THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Monday, January 7, 2008

Rain!



It's raining today! YeeeHaaaw! I've been living in Arizona for most of my life and quickly learned to love the rain. For most, rain feels depressing or dreary. But for me, a rainy day is a party day!

Rain makes every problem a little smaller for me. If I'm a little bummed, all it takes is rain to make me feel a little better. I couldn't even tell you exactly why I think rain is so great. It just is. Especially when you get it as little as we do.

Maybe I'll take a little break from work and run around in my back yard for a bit.

See ya!

No comments: