THE NEW HOME FOR "PAETER'S BRAIN"!

Paeter is no longer posting to this blog. His new reviews and thoughts on geek entertainment (including all those previously posted here!) can now be found conveniently organized and archived at The Spirit Blade Underground!

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Way Behind, But Lovin' It!!



I'll be the first to admit that I'm not on the "cutting edge" of gaming and technology. Especially pc games, since you have to shell out megabucks over and over again if you want to keep upgraded enough to play newer games. (Consoles ROCK!!)

However, about a year ago I picked up the complete set of "Diablo" games, including the expansion for Diablo 2, and have been REALLY digging it! Diablo was a lot of fun, but the second installment is even better. I'm not even sure I could tell you why.

I'm only a few quests in and I'm wondering when "Diablo 3" will be coming out.

Not that I'll be able to play it on my computer...

No comments: